Whether you have a daily supply of bagels or toast running through it, a Holman toaster is sure to get extensive use in your kitchen. Make sure you commercial conveyor toaster stays shining and functional by following these basic steps for cleaning.
Be aware that cleaning this toaster does NOT involve letting the machine soak. Do NOT immerse the toaster or leave it sitting in water. Do NOT use a hose to rinse it.
Here is a step-by-step breakdown for cleaning your Holman toaster.
- Turn off the heat controls.
- At the end of the day, clean conveyor belt with a damp cloth on the fastest setting. At the end of the week, use an abrasive pad to clean.
- For deep cleaning, make sure the toaster is off. Unplug power cords from the wall. Allow time for it to cool from use. While the side panels remain cool while in use, you may feel some heat coming from the inside of the toaster. Wait until this heat subsides.
- Remove crumb tray and clean this outside of the toaster. Make sure to return before using again.
- Wipe down the outside surface of the toaster.
- Every week, after unplugging the unit, clean the air intake with a vacuum or damp cloth
If debris accumulates by the vents, the unit may experience technical problems. Perform basic cleaning procedures on a daily basis and deep cleans each week, depending on use. Make sure you commercial conveyor toaster stays shining and functional by following these basic steps for cleaning.